Tuesday, April 7, 2020

PostgreSQL Replication (Bookzcity)





Further Details About This Book:

Do you know this very special feeling when there is something on your mind that
just has to be done? I guess when you are in this very special state you should simply
sit down, work on your concept and turn it into reality. I guess this is the kind of
mood I am in at the moment. After I had stopped working on publications around
10 years ago I did not have the desire to go back to writing for a long time until one
day somebody approached me with the idea of writing one more book—this time on
PostgreSQL replication. Somehow my first reaction regarding this idea was a plain
and straight "Let's do it!". PostgreSQL replication has always fascinated me and it
is an essential thing in my everyday life as a professional PostgreSQL consultant,
trainer, and business owner.

During the past couple of years I have literally met hundreds of people who are
interested in replication and I really hope that this publication can be beneficial
to all those people out there who want to use PostgreSQL for work, for education
or simply for fun. I, Hans-Jürgen Schönig, and my long-term project partner,
true friend, and co-author Zoltan Böszörmenyi have tried to make this book as
comprehensive as possible so that as many people as possible can gain knowledge
from our work and turn their projects into a full blown success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Anything Specific?

Random Novels

BookzCity

Bookzcity is an amazing blog for books. There are many kinds of books in this blog. You can download any kind of book from this blog completely free. There is no need of money to buy books from this blog. For download any book from this blog just click on the download button and enjoy it.




Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *